WordPress plugins for SEO optimize your site to rank well on Google!
To improve your site’s organic traffic, SEO techniques are very important as they help you to rank in the Google SERP. Do you know what SERP means? It is a search engine results page. The acronym stands for Search Engine Results Page and refers to the list of results that appear when the user searches for a keyword on Google, for example. If you want to monetize by ads having high organic traffic – and qualified organic traffic – is definitely one of your goals. Therefore, we have brought you a list of WordPress Plugins that will help your optimization of the website and the content you deliver for users to increase and qualify their organic traffic. Check out!
Why is it important to use a WordPress SEO Plugin?
Most blogs use WordPress as their CMS (Content Management System). No wonder, WordPress is known for already having some technical features that are “friendly” for content optimization. But when we talk about content quality, we are mainly talking about delivering quality content to the user that responds to their demands. For that, there are some plugins that you can add to your WordPress blog and have a better chance of ranking well on Google. Check out!
The 5 Best WordPress Plugins for SEO in 2021
We’ve put together a list of the 5 best WordPress Plugins for SEO in our 2021 review below!
1 – Yoast SEO
- Yoast SEO Plugin is the most famous plugin for SEO on WordPress, with it you can add SEO titles and descriptions to all your pages.
- Plugin Analyzes all content e indicates which optimizations should be made so that your content ranks well for your chosen keyword.
- For example, it is able to check if you have written your content with a lot of passive voice – which is not recommended – or if you have entered too few transition words.
- In addition, Yoast SEO also generates sitemaps em XML automatically, optimizing the crawling of your page by the search engines like Google.
- Yoast SEO is a must-have for anyone looking to optimize content to rank well on Google and increase organic site traffic!
- A sitemap is a file usually in XML format that brings a list with the entire structure of your site hierarchically organized.
- So having a sitemap for your website helps Google find and index all your pages.
- But don’t worry about the laborious process of gathering all the pages on your site into a list (especially if it already has several!), as there are tools that make it very simple.
- One of them is the WordPress Plugin called Google XML Sitemaps.
- If you already use Yoast SEO that we mentioned before, it already creates the sitemap for you, but if you don’t, this tool will help you!
- And remember: every time you update your site, you must update the sitemap too!
- If you want to know more about sitemaps, Click here!
- When your blog already has several pages and you have been carrying out a link-building strategy for a while, it is possible that some broken links appear or missing images.
- That’s why Broken Link Checker is a great tool to have on hand.
- This plugin is always scouring all your pages for possible broken links and missing images and you’ll get an alert if you find something!
- And why is it important not to leave broken links on your site? Because the status of links is taken into account by Google when ranking your site in organic traffic.
- Well, no one likes to search for content and then suddenly come across a broken link, right?
- So it is! Google knows this and doesn’t want its users to go through this experience.
- So, always be aware of this and other SEO techniques that increase your chances of ranking your content well on Google.
4 – W3 Total Cache
- As we’re talking about WordPress Plugins for SEO, we couldn’t help but talk about the loading speed and website operation.
- Because speed is one of the factors that Google has proven to take into account when ranking content in the SERP.
- So if your blog is taking a long time to load, it will hurt your rankings.
- That’s why we brought the plugin W3 Total Cache! he is able to improve website speed and thus also improve the user experience.
- One of its working methods is to cache the pages besides reducing bandwidth usage by up to 80% when minifying HTML, JS, and CSS files.
- It’s definitely worth checking out this plugin and seeing if it can help you improve your website speed!
- Last but not least, we bring you a plugin that increases the chances of users spending more time on your site.
- Ie increases the chances of having a low bounce rate which occurs when the user leaves your site too quickly.
- So the more time users spend on your site, Google understands that you are delivering quality content and that you are responding to user demands.
- And the result of that? You rank better on Google!
- But what does the plugin Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) do? He shows users related content to current content within your own site.
- This way, it increases the chances of users spending more time on your site and can lower your bounce rate.
Also Read: How important are backlinks in SEO strategy?
With great organic traffic comes great possibilities!
Paying attention to all SEO techniques to rank well on Google is laborious and time-consuming. Therefore, WordPress plugins are tools that help you keep an eye on and take care of several factors that can greatly improve your rankings without worrying so much! with great organic traffic, comes great possibilities! One of them, which you may already know, is that of monetizing through ads on your website. And for that, you don’t need to add another task to your schedule. Do you know programmatic media?
A Premium is a company of portal monetization and publisher support (yourself, who have a lot of organic traffic and want to monetize on top of that!). We make everything simple by managing ads on your website from the selection of the best formats, the best places on the page, and the best content. All with the aim of making you monetize more and more! And we never neglect the user experience on your website.
Ie, you are free to worry about your product that we manage your share of ads and monetization. Comes with Premium! Contact our commercial team for an analysis of your portal and its revenue potential with programmatic media!
Also Read: 9 Best SEO Tools for Keyword Research