In the last article I taught you about creating backlinks on 5 non-English web 2.0 websites. In today’s article I will teach you how to create 5 contextual backlinks on 85+ Domain Authority websites and in today’s article I am adding a new tips and tricks section, in which I will teach you to rank on google without any website and without any backlink. If you want to learn off-page SEO strategies or want to get your website ranked, you can avail my “120 Days of Daily Link Building Guide” subscription. You can apply the action plan given in the guide for all the languages and niches. With the help of this guide, users are getting their website ranked and driving organic traffic to their website. Now, let’s go ahead and start today’s topic.
- Our first website in today’s article is Blender. If you are associated with animation then you must have heard about this website. After registering here, when we will login, then click on your profile pic above and then go to the profile. In the next page, you have to click on Manage on the left hand side. You’ll see an option to “Edit Profile” by clicking on which, you can edit your profile and place your contextual backlink in the blurb section. By clicking on “Save Profile”, your backlink will be ready, whose URL you can see in the address bar above. You will also see this contextual backlink in your profile page.
- Our second website is CodePen. If you are a coder or a front-end developer then you must have heard about this website. After registering here, when we login, we can write our content in the HTML section and place the contextual backlink. By clicking on the “Save” button, your backlink will be ready, whose URL you can see in the address bar above. Here you can create another contextual backlink. For that you have to go to your profile and click on Collections. You have to create a new collection where, by giving the name of the collection, you can place your contextual backlink in the description. Your backlink will be ready as soon as you click on the “Save” button, which you can check by clicking on “View Collection” above.
- Our third website is GumRoad. After creating an account here, when we will login, then we need to click on the posts on the left hand side. After that you have to click on the “New Post” button, after which you will be able to write your content and create a contextual backlink. Your post will go live when you click on “Publish Now”, which you may check by clicking on “View Post”.
- Our 4th website is Ranker. After registering here, go to your profile page. You can edit your profile page by clicking on the gear icon. In the “About Me” section, you can write your own content and place your contextual backlink. By clicking on the save button, your backlink will be ready, whose URL you can see in the address bar above.
- Our 5th website is UltimateGuitar. If you are interested in music then you must have heard about this website. After registering here, when you login, you have to click on your username on the left hand side. You will see the option “Edit Profile” by clicking on which, you can write your content in the bio section and place your contextual backlink. By clicking on the save button, your backlink will be ready, whose URL you can check in the address bar above.
I hope today’s 5 backlinks will boost the authority of your website and also increase its SERP ranking. Let’s move on to today’s Tips and Tricks section. When you are searching something on Google, many times you must have seen that PDF results show in the search results. Clicking on it opens the PDF in your browser. If you look carefully, you will come to know that these websites are not related to that keyword and doesn’t belong to its niche.
These are generally EDU, GOV or any high traffic driven websites which act as parasites. Affiliate marketers promote the link of their affiliate product in this PDF or website owners use this trick to drive traffic to their website. This PDF starts ranking on Google as soon as it is indexed, which means that without website and without backlink you can rank on Google. The sooner it is indexed, the quicker and at the higher position, it will rank on Google. As you can see, I have tried to make you understand the importance of this trick through 3-4 live examples. Now let’s talk about how to find such parasites where you can upload PDF and get it ranked. For this you can use the search query as shown on the screen. As you can see, I am trying to find such EDU website on google which supports pdf upload.
I am checking all the results of the 1st page one by one. After uploading the PDF, you will see the PDF link, that you need to click and check whether the PDF is publicly accessible or not. If that link is publicly accessible, then you have to note down that link. If that link is not publicly accessible, then you have to discard it. You can also search pdf upload functionality on GOV or other high traffic and high authority websites and if it provides you public URL then you can include it in your list. Finally, now you have to get all the links indexed. The sooner those links are indexed, the higher they will appear in the SERP ranking. You can use the trick mentioned in the episode number 16 to index these links. You can also use other Google tools which will help you in indexing, like Google Mobile Friendly Test, Google Page Speed Insights, Google WebStories, Google News etc. Along with this, you can also use the Instant Indexing plugin of Rank Math. Hope you got to learn a lot from This article.